Passaat Classic Schooner offers you a relaxed dinner cruise St. Maarten, the true classic sailing experience.
Program Dinner Cruise St.Maarten
- Whilst the sun is setting Passaat takes you on sail
- Cruising along the South West island’s shores, enjoying your aperitif she will be your escort for an unforgettable evening.
- A Caribbean 3- course Dinner will be served aboard upon return in port whilst at anchor.
- After a joyous evening under star scattered skies the tender will Dinner Cruise St.Maarten Passaat take you back ashore.
- Look for the shooting star and make a wish!
Dinner Cruises will take place from Simpson Bay.
The 3 course dinner offered is:
- Mixed salad with french bread
- Choice between Mahi Mahi filet with Mango sauce or Caribbean Chicken Curry, with rice, plantain & veggies
- Coconut Cream Pie & Coffee
May you have any dietary requirements or allergies please let us know and we will try and accommodate you.
All Day Sails, sunset & dinner cruises for Passaat take place from Simpson Bay.
Check in is at SkipJacks Restaurant.
A dinghy will meet you on the lagoon dock of the restaurant and tender you out to Passaat.
You can park across the street on the beach and walk over to the restaurant. Or take the bus from Philipsburg or Maho to Sint Maarten Yacht Club next to Simpson Bay Bridge.
Your hosts Pieter & Mirian would love to invite you for a day sail, sunset or dinner cruise along the beautiful coast of St.Maarten & Saint Martin.
Keywords are sailing, relaxing, gourmet food
What kind of boat is the Passaat Classic Schooner?
Passaat was built in 1911, her interesting history continues to build in the turquoise blue Caribbean waters of St.Maarten & Saint Martin.
You will find no crowds aboard Passaat.
Details Dinner Cruise St.Maarten
Rates Dinner cruise
- Adults € 85,- p.p.
Included: Cocktails, snacks, 3-course dinner, Wine & coffee
Schedule: Wednesday & Thursday 5pm to 8:30pm
Would you like to book a Private Dinner Cruise, please let us know and we will send you the possibilities & rates.
More information and reserve your place?
+31 58 301 56 36