Passaat Classic Schooner offers you a relaxed sunset cruise St. Maarten, the true classic sailing experience.
Program Sunset Cruise St.Maarten
- Think all shades of yellow, orange and almost red or is it pink
- How better to enjoy this true moment of splendor on Passaat, sipping on a cocktail, enjoying the peace of the Caribbean Sea whilst hugging the shore of the island of St.Maarten/Saint Martin
- Schedule: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday between 5pm to 7pm
- Sunset Cruises will take place from Simpson Bay
All Day Sails, sunset & dinner cruises for Passaat take place from Simpson Bay.
Check in is at SkipJacks Restaurant.
A dinghy will meet you on the lagoon dock of the restaurant and tender you out to Passaat.
You can park across the street on the beach and walk over to the restaurant. Or take the bus from Philipsburg or Maho to Sint Maarten Yacht Club next to Simpson Bay Bridge.
Your hosts Pieter & Mirian would love to invite you for a day sail, sunset or dinner cruise along the beautiful coast of St.Maarten & Saint Martin.
Keywords are sailing, relaxing, gourmet food.
What kind of boat is the Passaat Classic Schooner?
Passaat was built in 1911, her interesting history continues to build in the turquoise blue Caribbean waters of St.Maarten & Saint Martin.
You will find no crowds aboard Passaat.
Details Sunset Cruise St.Maarten
Rates Day Sail
- Adults € 39,- p.p.
Children 0-3 free
Children 4-12 € 15,- p.p.
- Included: Open Bar & Snacks
Passaat Private Sunset Cruises are possible. Ask us for a tailor made program & rates will be sent to you.
More information and book your place?
+31 58 301 56 36