Agreement of the participation in the Regatta onboard TP52 Anafesto
Racer 52 Ltd
85 Great Portland Street
W1W 7LT London
NIP: GB 260032357,
hereinafter referred to as The Organiser, represented by:
Artur Sikorski – The President of the Board.
Anna Pszczola-Sikorski – Vice President of the Board
Sail Race Crew
3531GC Utrecht, The Netherlands
hereinafter referred to as The Agent, represented by:
Sytske du Crocq – Owner
The Organiser undertakes to provide The Participant with the regatta.
- Start in the Regatta will be held on a yacht TP52 class called Anafesto belonging to the company: Racer 52 Ltd, First Floor, 85 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7LT VAT number: GB 260032357. The yacht is reported to the appropriate class in accordance with requirements and notification of the Regatta and will be led by an experienced crew from required permissions. The yacht is equipped with the necessary electronics GPS navigation, VHF radio. Rescue and signalling equipment (automatic life jackets, raft, signalling coils) in accordance with the registration documents. The sails are adapted to the unit. The yacht is insured and has a valid registration card.
- The Participant agrees to accept the safety instructions on the yacht and the decision of The Organiser or Skipper regarding his behaviour during the Regatta. At any time, The Participant must follow the instructions/commands given by the above-mentioned persons. If the Participant ignores the orders given or otherwise behaves dangerously on the boat jeopardising other Participants and himself/herself, The Organiser or Skipper have full powers to remove him/her from the crew, stop the race and call at the nearest marina to take off The Participant from the yacht. All costs associated with the interruption of the race for the above reasons are covered by The Participant. In this case, The Organiser will not refund The Participant’s fee for participation in the Regatta.
- The Organiser or Skipper have the right to make final decisions regarding the continuation or interruption of the Regatta due to unfavourable weather conditions or because of the damage to the yacht or its equipment or the unavailability of anyone aboard the yacht. Their decision will be final.
- The Participant is required to have a basic level of fitness and good health allowing participation in a regatta. The participant is obliged to provide information about the state of health, including medical information and necessary certificates at the request of the Organiser.
- The Participant is obligated to present valid mandatory Basic Safety Course included Personal Survival Course and Elementary First Aid.
- For participating in the Regatta, The Participant undertakes to pay the amount of … euros gross (in words: …. euros 00/100 gross) of the registration fee. The entry fee will be paid as follows:
a) Non-returnable advance payment of…. euros registration fee, (in words: …. euros 00/100) which is 50% of the total amount within 3 days after signing the agreement, by bank transfer to:
b) The remaining part of the registration fee, i.e…. euros gross (in words:… euros 00/100 gross), 90 days before the Regatta which is …, by bank transfer to the bank account mentioned above.
2. Paying the amounts mentioned above is a condition of participation of The Participant in the Regatta.
3. After receiving the above fees, The Organiser will issue a nominated final invoice in the amount specified in the first point of this paragraph.
4. The registration fee for the Regatta includes:
- Yacht TP52 – Anafesto charter for the Regatta
- Participation in the Regatta according to the Regatta Schedule
- Two days of a pre-regatta training session in accordance with the Regatta Schedule
- Technical and tactical support of five professional sailors
- Entry to the Regatta
- Lunch on water during the Training and Regatta (all food in case of an offshore event)
- Additional insurance
- Two technical long sleeves
- Mandatory participation in the work of the crew.
5. The registration fee for the Regatta does not include:
- Transportation to/from the Regatta’s location
- Non-yacht meals
- Personal sailing equipment, including sail jacket and footwear
- Mandatory Basic Safety Course included Personal Survival Course and Elementary First Aid (in case of an offshore event)
- In the event of a The Participant’s resignation from participation in the regatta, he may transfer to a third party all the entitlements he/she is entitled to under this contract, if at the same time the third party assumes all obligations resulting from this contract. The transfer of rights and the assumption of duties is effective towards The Organiser if The Participant notifies him at the latest 21 days (in words: twenty-one days) before the start of the Regatta.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel participation in the Regatta at any time, for any reason including bad weather conditions or lack of yacht availability. The Organiser will make every effort to ensure that any cancellation of the participation in the Regatta will not take place less than 30 days before the start of the Regatta or after that date including force majeure, extraordinary or unforeseen circumstances, which The Organiser has no influence. In the event of cancellation of participation in the Regatta by the Organiser or Organiser of the Regatta, the Participant will be entitled to 100% refund of the total cost except for those specified as non-returnable.
- In all other cases, the Participant covers 100% of the costs of participation in the Regatta.
- The Organiser excludes liability from damages due to unfortunate accidents, high- risk sports, high-risk sports, loss of health or luggage caused not by his fault in every respect.
- The participant is obliged to purchase the insurance policy and show it to the Organiser before the start of the Regatta. The insurance policy must cover the risks mentioned above for the entire duration of the Regatta.
Limitation of liability and consent to use the image for TeamProject52 promotion
- The Participant declares that he/she participates in the project voluntarily and on his/her responsibility. None of the activities performed or not performed by The Organiser does not release The Participant from liability for any damage caused by him/her resulting from participation in the Regatta.
- The Participant declares that he/she agrees to use his/her image free of charge in publications, in the press and on the Internet, on social media fun pages as well as in shares prepared by The Organiser and own promotional materials and/or advertisements only for the purposes of promoting The Organiser or promoting the Regatta and its partners in accordance with the regulations applicable to the seat of The Organiser, Organiser of the Regatta and Partners. The expression of consent is synonymous with the fact that photographs, films or recordings made while participating in the Regatta can be placed on the websites and social media fun pages of The Organiser, Organiser Regatta or its partners and used in promotional materials.
All complaints related to the performance of this agreement should be submitted to The Organiser in writing within a period not exceeding seven days from the date of completion of the Regatta. The date of submitting the letter in The Organiser’s office, or the date of the postmark or is the decisive factor
All changes to the provisions of this agreement must be made in writing under pain of nullity.
In matters not covered by this agreement, the provisions applicable to the seat of The Organiser shall apply.
In the event of any disputes arising in connection with the implementation of this Agreement, the parties undertake to seek an amicable solution, and if an amicable solution is impossible, the court competent for the seat of the Organiser will decide.
We welcome you onboard TP52 Anafesto
+31 85 301 56 36