Agreement of the participation in the “EVENT” onboard Anafesto
signed in ……….., on …………………. in which parties are:
Series and number of ID document ……………………………………………………
Hereinafter referred to as The Participant
Racer 52 Ltd
85 Great Portland Street
W1W 7LT London
VAT No: GB 260032357,
hereinafter referred to as The Organiser, represented by:
Artur Sikorski – The President of the Board.
Anna Pszczola-Sikorski – Vice President of the Board
Sail Race Crew
3531 GC Utrecht, The Netherlands
Hereinafter referred to as the Agent, represented by:
Sytske du Crocq – Owner
The Organiser undertakes to provide The Participant with the “EVENT” in accordance with the Official Regatta Schedule, which is included in the attachment no 1 to this agreement.
- Start in the Regatta will be held on a yacht TP52 class called Anafesto belonging to the company: Racer 52 Ltd, First Floor, 85 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7LT VAT number: GB 260032357. The yacht is reported to the appropriate class in accordance with requirements and notification of the Regatta and will be led by an experienced crew from required permissions. The yacht is equipped with the necessary electronics GPS navigation, VHF radio. Rescue and signalling equipment (automatic life jackets, raft, signalling coils) in accordance with the registration documents. The sails are adapted to the unit. The yacht is insured and has a valid registration card.
- The Participant agrees to accept the authority, decisions and the safety instructions on the yacht and the decision of The Organiser or Skipper regarding his behavior during the programme of Regatta. At any time, The Participant must follow the instructions/commands given by the above-mentioned persons. If the Participant ignores the orders given by The Organiser or Skipper or otherwise interferes with the well-being of the Skipper or behaves dangerously jeopardising other Participants and himself/herself during the Regatta period through difficult or disruptive behavior on the yacht, The Organiser or Skipper have full authority and power to dismiss the Agitator(s) from the crew, stop the race, cancel the programme of Regatta and call at the nearest marina in order to take off The Participant from the yacht.
- At all times the decision of The Organiser or Skipper is final on all matters.
All costs associated with the interruption of the race for the above reasons are covered by The Participant. In this case, The Organiser will not refund The Participant’s fee for participation in the Regatta.
- The Organiser or Skipper has full authority to decide when to sail or race, with regard to weather conditions and the well-being of the crew, or to return to port after the commencement of a passage due to the above or defects to the yacht at any time at their discretion and their decision is final.
- The Participant is required to have a basic level of fitness and good health allowing participation in a regatta. The participant is obliged to provide information about the state of health, including medical information and necessary certificates at the request of the Organiser.
- The Participant is obligated to present valid mandatory Basic Safety Course included Personal Survival Course and Elementary First Aid (in case of an offshore race).
- For participating in the Regatta, The Participant undertakes to pay the amount of …. euros gross (in words: three thousand seven hundred and fifty euros) of the registration fee. The registration fee will be paid as follows:
a. Non-returnable advance payment of …. euros registration fee, (in words: …. euros) which is 50% of the total amount within 3 days after signing the agreement, by bank transfer to:
Sail Race Crew
IBAN: DE66 7001 1110 6054 8529 49
Bank code (SWIFT / BIC): DEKTDE7GXXX
Name Bank: Handelsbank Address Bank: Elsenheimer Str. 41, München, 80687, Germany
b. The remaining part of the registration fee, i.e. …. euros, (in words: ….euros) 90 days before the Regatta which is “DATE”, by bank transfer to the bank account mentioned above.
c. In case when the agreement is signed less then 90 days before the start of the Regatta the payment of 100% will be requested.
2. Paying the aforementioned amounts is a condition of participation of The Participant in the Regatta.
3. After receiving the above fees, The Organiser will issue a nominated final invoice in the amount specified in the first point of this paragraph.
4. The registration fee for the Regatta includes:
- Availability of yacht TP52 Anafesto for the Regatta
- Participation in the “EVENT”, according to the Regatta Schedule (Notice of Race)
- Twodays of training session in accordance with the programme of Regatta (Appendix to the agreement)
- Technical and tactical support of professional sailors
- Entry fee to the Regatta
- Lunch (2 sandwiches, fruit, muffin/croissant, unlimited bottled water) on water during the Regatta (inshore race) or Full Board (yogurt, muesli, cacao, crispy flat bread, dry sausage/ salami/ beef jerks etc., chocolate, haribo, candies, dry fruits, nuts, chocolate/muesli/fruits bars, fruits (bananas, apples, mandarins), instant dry noodle with chicken, beef, vegetable with a different kind of sauce, instant chinese soups with rice/ vegetables instant dry pasta, croissants (vanilla/chocolate/jam), sweet muffins (different flavor), magdalenas, semi-sweet biscuits, crackers (original, with herbs, with tomato and cheese), popcorn, tea, coffee, milk, unlimited bottled water) on the water during the Regatta (offshore race)
- Two technical long sleeves
- Mandatory participation in the work of the crew.
5. The registration fee for the Regatta does not include:
- Transportation to/from the Regatta’s location
- Mandatory insurance policy
- Non-yacht meals
- Personal sailing equipment, including sail jacket and footwear
- Mandatory Basic Safety Course included Personal Survival Course and Elementary First Aid (in case of offshore race).
- In the event of The Participant’s resignation from participation in the regatta, he may transfer to a third party all the entitlements he/she is entitled to under this contract, if at the same time the third party assumes all obligations resulting from this contract. The transfer of rights and the assumption of duties is effective towards The Organiser if The Participant notifies him at the latest 21 days (in words: twenty one days) before the start of the Regatta.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel participation in the Regatta at any time, for any reason including bad weather conditions or lack of yacht availability. The Organiser will make every effort to ensure that any cancellation of the participation in the Regatta will not take place less than 30 days before the start of the Regatta or after that date including force majeure, extraordinary or unforeseen circumstances, which The Organiser has no influence. In the event of cancellation of participation in the Regatta by the Organiser or Organiser of the Regatta, the Participant will be entitled to 100% refund of the total cost except for those specified as non-returnable.
- In all other cases, the Participant covers 100% of the costs of participation in the Regatta.
- The Organiser excludes liability from damages due to unfortunate accidents, high-risk sports, loss of health or luggage caused not by his fault in every respect.
- The participant is obliged to purchase the insurance policy and show it to the Organiser before the start of the Regatta. The insurance policy must cover the risks mentioned above for the entire duration of the Regatta.
Limitation of liability and consent to use the image for the purposes of TeamProject52 promotion
- The Participant declares that he/she participates in the project voluntarily and on his/her own responsibility. None of the activities performed or not performed by The Organiser does not release The Participant from liability for any damage caused by him/her resulting from participation in the Regatta.
- The Participant declares that he/she agrees to use his/her image free of charge in publications, in the press and on the Internet, on social media fun pages as well as inshares prepared by The Organiser and own promotional materials and/or advertisements only for the purposes of promoting The Organiser or promoting the Regatta and its partners in accordance with the regulations applicable to the seat of The Organiser, Organiser of the Regatta and Partners. The expression of consent is synonymous with the fact that photographs, films or recordings made while participating in the Regatta can be placed on the websites and social media fun pages of The Organiser, Organiser Regatta or its partners and used in promotional materials.
All complaints related to the performance of this agreement should be submitted to The Organiser in writing within a period not exceeding seven days from the date of completion of the Regatta. The date of submitting the letter in The Organiser’s office, or the date of the postmark or is the decisive factor.
All changes to the provisions of this agreement must be made in writing under pain of nullity.
In matters not covered by this agreement, the provisions applicable to the seat of The Organiser shall apply.
In the event of any disputes arising in connection with the implementation of this Agreement, the parties undertake to seek an amicable solution, and if an amicable solution is impossible, the court competent for the seat of The Organiser will decide.
The contract was drawn up in three identical copies, one for each party.
The Organiser/ /The Participant/The Agent
Appendix no 1
to the agreement of participation in the “EVENT”
signed in ………………., on …………………..
Competing in the Coastal Race depends on weather conditions
Race duration depends on weather conditions
The dates listed in the schedule assume a safe and realistic duration of each regatta. However, The Organiser does not guarantee the exact end date of the individual Regatta. The duration of the races is approximate and depends on the weather conditions.
We welcome you onboard TP52 Anafesto
+31 85 301 56 36