What makes racing a TP52 so much fun?
The TP52 is a true Grand Prix Racer, designed for yacht racing at the highest level. The all carbon fibre yacht with its powerful sail plan and deep keel is built for uncompromised performance.
Downwind in stronger breezes a TP52 with sheets cracked is like hitting the turbo and will regularly hit surf speeds over 25 knots then continue to maintain high average speeds. These qualities make it ideal for the shorter offshore races like the RORC Caribbean 600.
Why choose racing TP52 Conviction?
- Barbados Offshore Sailing Syndicate offers the unique opportunity for sailors to race on a TP52 in exciting regattas as well as team building and corporate days.
- Whether you have racing experience or not, all sailors are welcome to join us and experience the excitement of inshore regattas or the adventure of offshore racing.
- Our qualified crew will guide you towards your desired results while you will be a fully active member of the crew, learning and contributing.
- Before a regatta, we schedule training days to prepare you for the subtleties of sail trim, and the various manoeuvres as well as the tactics for upwind, downwind sailing, and procedures at mark roundings.
Barbados Offshore Sailing Syndicate (BOSS) team
The Barbados Offshore Sailing Syndicate (BOSS) team consists of a skipper and up to two crew. Depending on your requirements we can bring on experienced sailors. In general, for safety and comfort, we prefer a maximum of 16 crew for onshore races and 12 for offshore races (inclusive of the BOSS team). Meet them here
Experience racing on board TP52 Conviction
Watch the video of the Race around the Island during the Heineken Regatta 2016
TP52 Yacht Racing schedule in the Caribbean
The charter campaign begins with Barbados Sailing Week, followed by all the spectacular regattas in the Caribbean:
|Barbados Sailing Week||16 - 24 January 2020|
|Grenada Sailing Week||26 - 31 January 2020|
|RORC Caribbean 600||24 February - 28 February 2020|
|St.Maarten Heineken Regatta||5 - 8 March 2020|
|St.Thomas International Regatta||27-29 March 2020|
|BVI Spring Regatta and Sailing Festival||30 March - 5 April 2020|
|Les Voiles de St.Barth||12 - 18 April 2020|
|Round Antigua Race, Antigua Sailing Week||26 April - 1 May 2020|
|Antigua Bermuda Race 2019||6 May 2020|
If you are looking to sail with Barbados Offshore Sailing Syndicate contact us. Some of the deliveries, regattas, races and events will have places for individuals!
Small groups charter?
Groups looking for a private charter or who wish to race a TP52, contact us. We can enlarge our crew with experienced sailors if needed.
Experience TP52 Conviction Yacht Racing
BOSS aims to bring you the opportunity to experience the thrill of top-level racing on board their sleek and masterfully crafted TP52. Enjoy a wide range of charters ideal for the inexperienced looking for a taste of regatta racing, encouraging team building skills and the avid sailor keen to enjoy this renowned racing yacht in an upcoming regatta.
- Experience a sailing adventure like no other on these masterfully crafted racing yachts.
- TP52 provides the perfect experience for racing at the highest level in some of the most competitive regattas on the circuit
- Ideal for the sailing enthusiast or an inexperienced sailor yet to be exposed to the adrenaline rush.
Results TP52 Conviction
|Barbados Sailing Week||2||2||2||2|
|RORC Caribbean 600||-||10||-||RET|
|St.Petersburg to Habana||-||-||2||-|
|St.Maarten Heineken Regatta||2||4||-||-|
|St.Thomas International Regatta||2||-||-||-|
|BVI Spring Regatta||1||-||-||-||1|
|Les Voiles de Saint Barth||4||4||-||1|
|Round Antigua Race||-||3||-|
|Antigua Sailing Week||1||3||1|
|Newport Bermuda Race||-||-||-|
– did not compete in these races
Reviews from the TP52 Crew
Great sailing by a great team
Champions one and all
The crew work was spot on
Champions…. Great Team!! Well Sailed!
We won our Division like a bunch of champions. I forgot how amazing it is to be part of a big team that runs like clockwork at 100%. A cracker that won’t be forgotten in a hurry!
Thanks for making this trip so memorable. One for the history books!! It was an honour and a privilege to sail, race and win with you all!!
An amazing week of sailing with great people!
Had the most amazing time with the best sailors I know. Thank you guys for adding the icing on my birthday cake
The shrouds were singing like an orchestra
YouTube playlist TP52 Conviction
Regatta’s onboard TP52 Conviction
Blog TP52 Conviction
Would you like to have some more information?
+31 85 301 56 36