Volvo 70-Trifork is holding the 24 hour record
Volvo 70-Trifork (ex Ericsson 4) was the winner of the Volvo Ocean Race edition 2008/2009. Although this is a previous generation Volvo Ocean Race 70, this ocean racing yacht is a technological and architectual masterpiece. This boat is not only extremely fast and powerful under sail, but it holds also the 24 hour record nearly seven years where she sailed just under 600 miles.
Availability Trifork in the Caribbean
The boat is available for charter including three professional former Volvo Ocean Race crew members Team Brunel edition 2014/2015. It is also possible to book as an individual on specific regatta’s.
The boat is available from Decembre until April for the Caribbean Regatta’s.
Sail Race Crew makes it possible to compete in the Caribbean regatta’s on the Volvo 70 as an individual or as a group. During the regatta’s three professionals are skippering and crewing the boat. Regatta’s to compete in are:
- ARC: fully booked
- Caribbean 600: fully booked
- St. Maarten Heineken regatta: only open for a group booking
- St. Thomas: only open for a group booking
- BVI spring regatta, only open for a group booking
- Les Voiles de St. Barth: fully booked
- Antigua Sailing week: not available
- Antigua Bermuda Race: open for 8 guests
- Group booking inshore: 13 guests
- Group booking offshore: 8 guests
T: + 31 85 301 56 36