2019 marks the fourth edition of the biennial Rolex Swan Cup Caribbean, held at the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda’s new clubhouse in the sailing paradise of the British Virgin Islands. The event is organized by Rolex, Nautor’s Swan and the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda, who have organized the biennial Rolex Swan Cup in Porto Cervo, Sardinia since the early 1980s. The Rolex Swan Cup Caribbean is held in alternate years to the Mediterranean regatta and is open to all Nautor’s Swan yachts.
Due to the damage of hurricane Irma, the Yacht Club is closed until further notice.
The Rolex Swan Cup is the ultimate opportunity to experience the luxury and high performance of Nautor’s Swan yachts.
Program Rolex Swan Cup Caribbean
27th February – 3rd March 2019
- Opening Reception & Welcome Cocktail at the YCCS Clubhouse: Wednesday 27th February
- Three racing days: Thursday 28th, Friday 1th, Saturday 2th March
- Last racing day, Prize giving and Farewell party: Sunday 3rd March
Video: Rolex Swan Cup Caribbean 2017 Highlights
- Cocktail contest
- Caribbean barbecue
- Gala dinner
- Professional former Volvo Ocean Race skipper and crew
- International crew
- Two training days
- Four race days
- Team shirt
- Use of life vest and life line
- Lunch and drinks during training and racing
- Competing in the regatta, all boat costs, no additional boat kitty
Would you like to have some more information?
+ 31 85 301 56 36