Les Voiles de Saint Tropez is the highlight of the Mediterranean season. Featuring a series of superb races every day of what is always a packed week for all the series, Modern, Wally and Classic boats. In
The combination of classic yachts with ultra-modern boats is the main feature of Les Voiles and its true “trademark” with the unique backdrop of the bay of Saint Tropez.
The combination of festivities on land and on-the-water action are widely visited by the Tropezians and the general public.
Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez: Schedule of events
Saturday 28 September – Sunday 6 October 2019
Daily races and numerous social events including live music and crew parties. Culminating in the prize giving ceremony on Sunday 6 October at 11.00.
- Saturday 28th September: training day
- Sunday 29th September: training day
- Monday 30 September – Wednesday 2 October: daily races
- Thursday 3 October: lay day
- Friday 4 and Saturday 5 October: daily races
- Sunday 6 October 2019: prize-giving
We will send the NOR and a tailor-made offer upon request.
Offer Volvo 60 Challenger
- The skipper of Challenger gives you the opportunity to sail on a 60ft, 25kt+ capable, pro race boat in some of the world’s most prestigious regattas or on one of a number of ‘bucket list’ ocean crossing voyages.
- You become an active member of our crew- not a passenger. You will assist with helming, sail trimming and all the normal duties of a crew member whilst having the opportunity to learn about weather routing, navigation, race tactics & short-handed sailing techniques from a highly experienced skipper and mate.
- We provide the boat, a highly skilled professional crew, full safety training and total support throughout the voyage. So you have a great time whilst making either a HR objective or personal dream a reality.
- Your skipper and mate are going to be there for your entire experience with us and will help you through every aspect of the adventure. From learning about all the safety equipment present onboard right through to what to wear and what to pack- we can help you navigate the whole process. Find out more
- Food while on the boat
- Accommodation on the boat once training has begun
- 2 days of safety training prior to the event
- Crew shirt to wear onboard & keep
- Your dockage fees
- Damage waiver
Compete in Les Voiles de St. Tropez onboard TP52 Anafesto
The TP is the most prestigious One Design Class. TP52 Anafesto is a unique Grand Prix Racing Yacht built by the best for the best! The full carbon racer with a strong package of racing sails is prepared for uncompromising competition. Regularly sailing with speeds of more than 25 knots is the best possible option for those who expect something more from racing in a regatta.
Les Voiles de St. Tropez Package TP52 Anafesto
- participation in two training sessions
- regatta entry fees
- onboard food & bottled water
- two technical shirts
- fuel/mooring fees
- racing skipper/pro crew support
- fully equipped support car
3.250 EUR minus 10% summer discount
Les Voiles de St.Tropez: Best of 2018
Prize giving and the very best-of Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez
We hope to see you soon
+31 85 301 56 36