Les Voiles de Saint Tropez is the highlight of the Mediterranean season, featuring a series of superb races every day of what is always a packed week for all the series, Modern, Wally and Classic boats
The combination of classic yachts with ultra-modern boats is the main feature of Les Voiles and its true “trademark” with the unique backdrop of the bay of Saint Tropez.
The combination of festivities on land and on-the-water action are widely visited by the Tropezians and the general public.
Kings’ Legend will participate in the daily races. We start with 2-3 training days. Suitable for 10 crew members.
Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez: Schedule of events
Schedule 2019 to be announced
Saturday 29 Sept. – Sunday 7 October 2018
Daily races and numerous social events including live music and crew parties. Culminating in the prize giving ceremony on Sunday 7 October at 11.00.
We will send the NOR and a tailor-made offer upon request.
Les Voiles de Saint Tropez offer Kings’Legend
Kings’ Legend is a Swan 65, which is considered by experts to be the Rolls Royce of sailing yachts. In 1977 it participated in the legendary and incredibly challenging Whitbread Around The World race, which covers more than 27,000 nautical miles, taking competitors via Cape Horn to the other side of the world. The crew sailed her into second place behind the race winner the Dutch Flyer.
Other regatta’s onboard Kings’ Legend
- 2 Training days before the Race starts
- Skipper and 2 or 3 experienced race crew
- Race entry fee
- Safety equipment and daily boat costs
- Boat and P & I insurances
- 1 set crew shirts
- Minimum 6 and maximum 10 racing guests
- Lunch, water and soft drinks during inshore race and training days
- Water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Beer and wine upon arrival
- Transfers, flights
- Personal travel insurance
- Extra Lay Day activity
- Social activities, drinks and food on shore
- Guest accommodation during regatta’s and before the start of the race
Compete in Les Voiles de St. Tropez onboard TP52 Anafesto
Life is too short to sail on a slow boat
Les Voiles de St. Tropez offer TP52 Anafesto
- participation in training sessions
- regatta entry fees
- onboard food & bottled water
- two technical shirts
- fuel/mooring fees
- racing skipper/pro crew support
- fully equipped support car
Les Voiles de St.Tropez Best of 2018
Prize giving and the very best-of Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez
We hope to see you soon
+ 31 85 301 56 36