The very first edition of PalmaVela regatta was held on 29th April 2004. Originally created as a regatta for Maxis, and formerly known as the Maxi Race Week. In 2020 you can join from May 6-10 for the 17th edition onboard TP52 Anafesto. Location: Palma de Mallorca
PalmaVela Schedule of Events
A maximum of 7 races (IRC), 8 (Box Rule) and 9 (One Design) have been scheduled of which at least 1 has to be completed by each class for the event to be valid. The intention is to sail a minimum of one coastal race and the rest Windward-Leeward races.
Wednesday, May 6 – Sunday, May 10, 2020
- Wednesday: 9.00-18.00 hours, Competitors registration, Sailing Instruction delivery, Crew weighing
- Thursday: 12.00 hours race(s)
- Friday: 12.00 hours race(s)
- Saturday: 12.00 hours race(s)
- Sunday: 12.00 hours race(s)
Compete in PalmaVela regatta onboard TP52 Anafesto
Life is too short to sail on a slow boat
PalmaVela regatta offer TP52 Anafesto
- participation in training sessions
- regatta entry fees
- onboard food & bottled water
- two technical shirts
- fuel/mooring fees
- racing skipper/pro crew support
- fully equipped support car
Price: 3.250 Euro p.p.
5 days of racing
PalmaVela best of 2019
TP52 Anafesto welcomes you onboard!
+ 31 85 301 56 36