Regata Copa del Rey 2019
The 38th Regatta Copa del Rey will be held in the Bay of Palma de Mallorca from the 27th July until the 3rd August 2019. The prestigious Copa del Rey (King’s Cup) is now a major date on the international yachting calendar, and competing teams include America’s Cup, participants.
The regatta is organized by the Real Club Nautico de Palma. The commercial name is Copa del Rey Mapfre, due to the sponsorship of the Mapfre company.
Program Regata Copa del Rey 2019
27th July – 3rd August 2019
- Training days: Saturday 27th July and Sunday 28th July
- Five Racing days from Monday 29th July until Saturday 3rd August from 1 pm
11 races (at least 1 coastal race is scheduled and the rest Windward/Leeward.)
No more than three races per day will be sailed.
More documents about the race and the social events
Compete in Copa del Rey onboard TP52 Anafesto
Life is too short to sail on a slow boat
TP52 Anafesto Copa del Rey regatta offer
- participation in training sessions
- regatta entry fees
- onboard food & bottled water
- two technical shirts
- fuel/mooring fees
- racing skipper/pro crew support
- fully equipped support car
Regata Copa del Rey 2018
Regatta’s onboard TP52 Anafesto
We hope to see you soon on board
+ 31 85 301 56 36